Friday, May 1, 2009

Can I choose my fabric?

Please visit our Fabrics page before you order and choose your fabric. If there is something that you are interested in but do not see, send me an email and I will try and find it for you. I will add new fabric choices as I get them in and delete photos of the fabric I use up--- so if you see one you just love---place your order!! If you really wanted a fabric that you saw and it's not on there.... email me and I'll see if I can order more?!!

Each dress will have the fabric you choose along with a coordinating ruffle. If you are ordering matching dresses for 2 or more girls I can make each dress with a different coordinating ruffle. I choose the ruffle fabric, unless you request a specific fabric.

POPPY DIP TWIRLS --skirts--- you may choose 2 or 3 fabrics ... If you choose a fabric that doesn't show coordinating fabric, I have a huge bin of fun stuff......we'll come up with something together!

No comments:

Post a Comment